Polkadot JS UI libraries
README / Globals
Adapted from Jazzicon by Dan Finlay with the following changes -
- Random values now is read from the Uint8Array supplied (as opposed to having the seed as a number). This allows us to give an publicKey/address as an input and use those values in the pattern generation.
- Upgrade to the underlying color library
- Generate circles as shapes (instead of rectangles)
- Interface updated to take in optional className & style
- Update everywhere to use ES6
- Split source into self-contained functions (TODO: future testing)
- Everything has been updated to use flow
- Test the library functions
- Copyright headers added (original also under Apache-2.0)
Also see src/demo.js for a randomly generated example.